layar yang bisu dan tanpa daya menjadi tempat yang tepat untuk tumpahkan semua. objek yang tidak akan pernah jadi subjek. tanpa komplikasi. tanpa kompromi. sesederhana itu.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

a letter for Adi..

Dear Adi,

yes, I miss you too
I miss the long nights we used to have talking about nothing and everything
I miss the silly arguments we shared on the past and the future
I miss our phone calls that forced you to pull over just so you can hear me
I miss the thundering sound of your old sidekick on my driveway that failed you so many times yet it always there to take you places
I miss your funny voice and strange sounds that you've made when you laugh
I miss your stories, your endless energy, your always-be-there-whenever-you-need-me attitude...

yes, I miss you too
and I found myself busy counting d days..

now,
spare me your precious time on late December and we'll catch up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home