layar yang bisu dan tanpa daya menjadi tempat yang tepat untuk tumpahkan semua. objek yang tidak akan pernah jadi subjek. tanpa komplikasi. tanpa kompromi. sesederhana itu.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Drama, Drama, Drama

Dear Friend,

How are you? I’ve heard that you’ve been through a hard time right now. I’m so sorry to hear that. I wish that you’ll find yourself a great solution anytime soon. Well I have news for you, life is anything but ordinary. But when someone exaggerate it, it becomes too much to comprehend. I never really understand all those drama things. It doesn’t necessarily means restraining your emotion, or being stiff and boring, but it’s all about self-control. It’s about evaluating rather than whining. About introspecting and not complaining. Crying, begging, and fighting in the same time? A big NO NO, I think. We need to use our head every once in a while. And when we do that: everything will turn out OK.

Don’t you think?

Cheers,
Your friend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

4:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home