layar yang bisu dan tanpa daya menjadi tempat yang tepat untuk tumpahkan semua. objek yang tidak akan pernah jadi subjek. tanpa komplikasi. tanpa kompromi. sesederhana itu.

Monday, July 09, 2007

The Hoorah Day

The other day I spent a whole day with some of my fellow 6Weekers here in Melbourne. I started out with a cup of hot chocolate and a mocha bun (which unfortunately was too big and I had to give Indro two-third of the mocha bun) and headed to Sovereign Hill, Ballarat. It’s an old 1850s-setting town with lots of interesting scenes. I spent the entire day exploring the premises, admiring things and laughing almost all day long. I’ve made new friends and enjoy the whole day although it was raining (you know how the weather in Melbourne is, you can have the whole 4 seasons in a day!). Afterward, we decided to have dinner at one of the Italian restaurants at Lygoon Street. We ordered 3 pans of Pizza, Lasagna and a bottle of Wine whilst sharing and exchanging stories and jokes. It’s being in the moment I think that made the day felt spectacular. What more could you possibly ask if you are having a great time with great friends and exploring a great place as well. The long walk through rain and cold is nothing compared with the rockin’ day I’ve had. I know, although sometimes it does seem unfair, Life is actually good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home