layar yang bisu dan tanpa daya menjadi tempat yang tepat untuk tumpahkan semua. objek yang tidak akan pernah jadi subjek. tanpa komplikasi. tanpa kompromi. sesederhana itu.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

One moment, please!

Sometimes I can be so selfish and ignorant, but I just cannot afford to do that now. My Javanese’s side will not let me. Nevertheless, how much can I take? When will I determine that enough is enough? I am trying to understand you; even struggling in so many times however, I don’t want to be misunderstood all the time. Do not take things for granted for I worked for it. Hard. Ignorance will not do you any good anymore. I am in the edge of the very meaning of tolerance, understanding, sympathy and whichever else that you want to call it. I am just sick of your “me-first” attitude all the way through. Could you please save some room for someone else other than yourself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home