layar yang bisu dan tanpa daya menjadi tempat yang tepat untuk tumpahkan semua. objek yang tidak akan pernah jadi subjek. tanpa komplikasi. tanpa kompromi. sesederhana itu.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

test...test....

Yippee…
What a liberty!
(Well, at least until further notice)
I already undergone both of the two requirement tests
I do not know how well I did it
But I think I have done it well

Luckily though,
I learned new things form the experience
No, not about the test or the logic of the US’ system of education
But about the people who took it

Yes, it includes me

From the first time I arrived at the testing centre, I can see people in a various kind of panic state:

Some are like me
Just sit there and be the observer
Questioning what went wrong
Did I underestimate the test?
Or those people are just showing off their advanced preparation?

Some,
Try to catch up things with those who discuss their materials extensively
They invited themselves onto the discussion
Well, I can relate to these people
Since I felt the same urge (but my pride will not let me)

And the rest,
Those who interest me the most

I know, this is very personal
But do we have to do that?
I also realize that this is about my perspective
It is a mind game after all and from psychological point of view, I know their goals
And once again,
I have to prove the theory myself:
The biological age does not reflect the psychological age
We can not simply generate the level of maturity from the number of our age only

And maybe,
Others will say the same thing about me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home