layar yang bisu dan tanpa daya menjadi tempat yang tepat untuk tumpahkan semua. objek yang tidak akan pernah jadi subjek. tanpa komplikasi. tanpa kompromi. sesederhana itu.

Friday, July 20, 2007

To my dearest friend,

I only have been here for about two months. And I already had news on deaths. One is Taufik Savalas’, he’s one of the Indonesian most loveable guys and he had a car accident and got a head injury. He died instantly. And last night, I have got a terrible news from my close friends on Hito, the nicest guy ever. He had an accident yesterday. A motorcycle accident. He was with his friend, and the friend died. So now, Hito is in the ICU with his brain swelled. Arrghhh, I can’t even imagine how he is doing now because it was such a nerve-wrecking news.

The news shocked me. What is it with death? To die is a certainty. I know that. But the way it comes: sneaking in the middle of the day, tries to get you when you are most unaware of. It feels like it robbed you, robbed the hope that you and people around you on living a great life. It may sound like I am questioning God, but hell, yeah, I feel a little bit stressed out right now. I may have a little slack here. Hito is a good friend, a beautiful and talented soul with a laid back attitude and I wish to have him around for some years to come. So Hito, please come around. You are not ready to give up on live now. Or rather, it’s me who’s not ready to give up on you. We love you for you, so if you feel like it, please come around…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home